TL 9000 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT
TL 9000 defines the quality management system (QMS) requirements for design, development, production and service provision for the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) industry.
The TL 9000 standard was developed by and for the ICT industry in 1999 to drive consistency in the quality of products and services down the supply chain through the implementation of a common body of QMS requirements (built on top of ISO 9001) and defined performance-based measurements.
The expected benefits of TL 9000 certification include improved organizational performance, overall cost reduction, increased competitiveness, enhanced customer-organization-supplier relationships, and continual improvement of products and services.
TL 9000 Certificate helps the organization:
• Aligning with ICT industry peers
• Enhancing organizational planning and management
• Improving overall process performance and control
• Strengthening organization’s customer and supplier relationships
• Reducing the number of external audits and site visits
• Free benchmarking!